Wii Favorite Wii Sport?

What is your favorite Wii Sport?

• Total voters

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Alright there are 5 different games on wii sports... Which is your favorite?

Tennis
Bowling
Boxing
Golf
Baseball

I think that Boxing, Tennis, and Baseball were all wastes to add but to each his own opinion I guess. I thought that golf was pretty fun, however, Bowling was by far the best I think.

What's your favorite Wii sport?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I gotta say tennis. I still don't quite understand how to add spin and change direction. I don't understand how sometimes the ball goes one way but not the other, but it's ok.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's hard to choose, I cannot stand golf, last time I played I finish with a +92 so I just gave up.

I really like the rest of the games though, especially Baseball and Bowling.

I'm a fan of Tennis and Boxing. I'm pretty decent at Tennis, and Boxing is actually a really good work out if you really put your body into it.

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Tennis, if you get a 4 player match going it's just a riot. Personally I think the golf controls extremely clunkily and frustrates me to no end. Where all the other games let me feel like I'm playing the sport, if I want to put any kind of effort into my first drive on golf it invariably slices horrifically. I practically have to putt it for it not to go sailing way past the green and into the trees on the far left or right side.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Tennis, if you get a 4 player match going it's just a riot. Personally I think the golf controls extremely clunkily and frustrates me to no end. Where all the other games let me feel like I'm playing the sport, if I want to put any kind of effort into my first drive on golf it invariably slices horrifically. I practically have to putt it for it not to go sailing way past the green and into the trees on the far left or right side.
There's no friction in Wii golf!

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I personally like tennis the best. Especially in the little practice games. I used to like bowling, but my boyfriend found a glitch and can get a strike everytime, so he took the fun out of it for me because I refuse to cheat like that lol.