Wii Favorite Wii Sport?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Dec 30, 2008.

?

What is your favorite Wii Sport?

1. Baseball

4.5%
  2. Bowling

40.9%
  3. Boxing

4.5%
  4. Golf

4.5%
  5. Tennis

45.5%
  1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Alright there are 5 different games on wii sports... Which is your favorite?

Tennis
    Bowling
    Boxing
    Golf
    Baseball

I think that Boxing, Tennis, and Baseball were all wastes to add but to each his own opinion I guess. I thought that golf was pretty fun, however, Bowling was by far the best I think.

What's your favorite Wii sport?

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I gotta say tennis. I still don't quite understand how to add spin and change direction. I don't understand how sometimes the ball goes one way but not the other, but it's ok.

3. Kriistineeee

Kriistineeee Registered Member

bowling probably, I get lots of strikes

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's hard to choose, I cannot stand golf, last time I played I finish with a +92 so I just gave up.

I really like the rest of the games though, especially Baseball and Bowling.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I like to Bowl..so this feature of Wii sports get well used.

6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I'm a fan of Tennis and Boxing. I'm pretty decent at Tennis, and Boxing is actually a really good work out if you really put your body into it.

7. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Tennis, if you get a 4 player match going it's just a riot. Personally I think the golf controls extremely clunkily and frustrates me to no end. Where all the other games let me feel like I'm playing the sport, if I want to put any kind of effort into my first drive on golf it invariably slices horrifically. I practically have to putt it for it not to go sailing way past the green and into the trees on the far left or right side.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

There's no friction in Wii golf!

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I personally like tennis the best. Especially in the little practice games. I used to like bowling, but my boyfriend found a glitch and can get a strike everytime, so he took the fun out of it for me because I refuse to cheat like that lol.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I like bowling the best. It's funny because I don't really like bowling in real life either.