• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Favorite Weapon Cod Black Ops

AMRtester

What is your favorite weapon for the following categories of call of duty black ops:

Nazi Zombies?
Campign?
Online?

For each, tell me what your favorite primary and secondary weapon is.

BigBob

Registered Member
Nazi Zombies, it's gotta be the Shotgun.
Campaign Mode is definitely the Shotgun the caught people on fire.
Online, I believe I use the Galil the most.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Campaign doesn't really matter, any gun you find will do wonders. I haven't played zombies yet (waiting on a few friends to get the game) but multiplayer my two favorites are easily the Stoner63 and the Galil.

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Multiplayer- Fa-mas + Reflex

Zombies- Olympia shotgun

Dead ops- Flame thrower

BigBob

Registered Member
Just noticed, why is this posted in 360? I guess that playstation doesnt count.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Nazi Zombies?
Thundergun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That or the ray gun. I love gimmicky weapons.

Campign?
This is so hard to pick. I wasn't impressed by any of the SMGs in the game but I really loved the Commando and the M16 (fully auto).

Online?
Easily the toughest choice so far. I'm falling in love with the silenced Famas with a reflex sight and suppressor. That might change when I get the Commando/play more.

Sam_Williams

Registered Member
Multiplayer- M60 Grip

Zombies- Pack-a-Punched LMGs + P-a-P Ray Gun

Campaign- Totally depends on mission but Assult rifles seen to be the most affective against A.I.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
My new online favorite is the FAMAS w/red dot. Astoundingly accurate and very light kick.

BigBob

Registered Member
My new online favorite is the AK74u with Rapid Fire and Grip attached. Someone threw it out there for me to try and it's be heaven ever since.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Yeah I love the AK74 but it's quickly becoming overused so I'm trying to stick with different guns. I also really like the HK and with red dot its a pretty decent gun.