• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Villian??

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

King Piccolo since he was pure evil, considering he was the devil, and then Perfect Cell because he was cool and collective and amusing at times. However, he is not the stronger villian, Super Buu 3 would be the strongest villian canon wise.

M

Masakado

Scratch my earlier response, I forgot all about Broly, lol.

Broly is the king of villains in DBZ! I can only imagine how strong he would be if he ever reached golden oozaru or level 4. Gotta love his normal energy attacks, green orbs of death! ...can't beleieve I forgot him, silly me.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Masakado said:
Scratch my earlier response, I forgot all about Broly, lol.

Broly is the king of villains in DBZ! I can only imagine how strong he would be if he ever reached golden oozaru or level 4. Gotta love his normal energy attacks, green orbs of death! ...can't beleieve I forgot him, silly me.
Brolly would have never reached those states, for one they, like Brolly are filler, and thus non-canon, which means they really dont count. If you go by Brolly's movie then Brolly's SSJ form is completely different, it is the LSSJ form, L for Legendary. Brolly does not train, his power just grows with time, Goku was already near Brolly obviously, so his power grows slow.

M

Masakado

lol, I guess. He is still really cool though, filler or not.

S

SS3 Trishendo

I like all of them But my 2 fav are broly and jamemba

S

SSJ Squirm

King Piccolo since he was pure evil, considering he was the devil....
Spot on Piccolo. King Piccolo was the original super villian. He set the fuckin bar. And then at the end of Dragon ball seeing him and Goku fight at the world tournament, it was the original super battle. It was sky high. Not considering power levels, by far my most favorite super hero/villian fight.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I agree, the fight between Piccolo and Goku in the 23rd TB was one of the best through out the run of DB/Z, I do not count GT since it is rubbish.

D

Dranigus

The fight between Goku and Piccolo was beyond huge, literally!