Favorite Villian??

Discussion in 'Anime' started by 007 Vegita, Mar 1, 2006.

1. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

My fav would have to be Vegita at the beginning of Z and then Majn Vegita at the time when he fought Goku SSJ2..whats yours?!

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Mine is Baby. The battle between him and goku is awesome and not to mention his last form is hella cool lol.

3. Blur

Blur iPimp

Vegita was awesome before he became "good". So him. But truely evil i'd say i liked Cell in the final form.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would have to say the best evil character as to be Cell final form, because he was ruthless, he was absorbing everyone he seen before the final form, and he didnt care for anyone's life. At first I was thinking of picking Buu but he has a soft sop so I dont really consider him evil that much.

5. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

yeah cell was good to...but bebi was better at absorbing people. he had alot more then cell. he nearly had the whole galexy

6. I think my favorite would be Perfect Cell! The only thing I didn't like about him was when he walked the squeaky sound his feet made!

7. briscogdp

briscogdp Guest

what about garlic junior? lol he is immortal.. even though him and his henchmen were named after spices

8. Masakado

Masakado Guest

Super 17! That flush bomber attack is badass. Draining power is also awesome.

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Evil Gohan and Goten, when baby puts the egg in them. They're cool like that XD

10. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Vegeta was a great villain my favorite of course because he is so ruthless and cold that he just rocks