• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Villain

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who's your favorite movie Villain? Mine ihas to be Joker in the first original Batman.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Darth Vader from Star Wars, obviously. The original triology mind you, not the new ones. Darth Vader was, and still is a bad ass.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh good old James Earl Jones. I never seen a Star Wars movie yet but I heard good things about the role he played.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Vince Carter said:
Oh good old James Earl Jones. I never seen a Star Wars movie yet but I heard good things about the role he played.
0_0 Wow, get on that Vince! The newer ones aren't nearly as good as the originals.

I'd have to say Magneto from the X-Men films. He's just awesome in them. He's suave, cruel, and evil. But Vader is a good choice as well.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'd say Darth Maul, only because of his awesome double sided lightsaber and his look.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Darth Maul is good when it comes to combat skillls, but nobody beats Darth Vader when it comes to just plain fear, Vader instills it in EVERYone he comes across. Vince....watch Star Wars, before I kill you lol.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

My favorite villains are Agent Smith and Jet Li from both Lethal Weapon 4 and The One. To me all 3 characters are on par with each other. "I AM YULAW!" Lol

Malificus

Likes snow
I say my favorite villian at the time is the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. He can't fight, but he makes up for that with persistance.

A

Angel03

I would have to go with Jim Carey as the Riddler. He was so odd and amusing with playing this role and did an great job.