• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 2 Favorite Vehicle

nman77

Registered Member
What's your favorite vehicle in San Andreas? I'm gonna have to say either the FCR-900 or the Monster.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Unfortunately I still don't have this game, nor have I ever played it. Looks pretty awesome though. GTA3 and Vice City were both a lot of fun and kept me busy for a long time. I'll definitely pick up San Andreas in the near future. Probably when it gets down to $20-30 for the Xbox version.

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Motorcycles for me. Can't beat that high-speed. Excellent for tricks, and a lot cooler if you pull them off. It takes skill to hit a pedestrian with small itty bitty motorcycle. With a car, it's no fun. They have virtually no chance of escape.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
My fav. was the motorcycle. I loved how it was soo much easier to get around, plus it was just bad ass. The Monster truck was cool and all, but the chopper made you feel like you are a punk just cruisin the strip.

ltk9492

Registered Member
The motorcycles, all of them. Also, the lowrider truck, in a sky blue. SWEET

Thermal

Registered Member
I'd have to say the Motorcycle also. Just something about riding down the streets, dodging cars, and listening to the radio.