• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Vegetable(s)?

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Of course if I started one about fruit then I had to start one about vegetables.
So what is your favorite vegetable(s)?

Taliesin

Registered Member
This is easy. My favourite vegetable is broccoli. When I eat it, I pretend that I'm a giant eating small trees.

Yes, I really do this.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
K then Im a giant too because my favorite veggie is brussel sprouts. My other favorite veggies are corn, yams, and beets.

brikaben

Registered Member
My favourite veggies are sweet potato, onions, corn and carrots (but only cooked carrot I don't like them raw).

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like all kinds of vegies but if I have to pick my favorite it would be potatoes. I also like peas, beans, onions, asparagus, broccoli, cooked, lettuce and anything you can make a salad out of.

Elanor

Registered Member
I actually like quite a few vegetables. My favourites though are broccoli, leeks, courgettes, onions, brussel sprouts, sweetcorn, parsnips and potatoes. I really should eat more veggies, I don't eat enough.

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
I love veggies, but I would have to say celery. It is so versatile! I love it with peanut butter or ranch dressing. Depending on my mood, celery can usually help satisfy a snack craving for me.

dDave

V.I.P.
Just so everyone knows. Corn is a grain and thus is not a vegetable (I guess some botanists think it's a fruit as well, that's weird).

I think celery is great. I also love cucumbers. I like peppers as well but really only the orange and yellows. The red and greens are ok they're just not my preference. I don't really like any of my veggies cooked. I also like salad a lot.

I rarely do veggies as a snack, I'll have them with meals all the time though.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
My favorite vegetable right now is probably eggplant. It's good fried (but really unhealthy), but lately I've been eating it grilled and dusted with seasoning. Amazing stuff.

My other favorites are artichoke, asparagus, and zucchini, all cooked. I don't really care for raw veggies unless it's a salad with a lot of lettuce.