Movies Favorite Van Damme...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hello Van Damme fans. I know he's a very bad actor but the martial arts he does in is movies are just insane. He has many good movies like Lionheart, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Never retreat Never surrender, Universial Soldier, Nowhere to run and many beauty's. Anyways the question is what is your favorite Jean Claude Van Damme movie? Mine is Bloodsport...This movie is filled with action. A combination of trainning and fights equals awesomeness. Just to let you know my favorite scene is the semi-final match Frank Dux vs Paco.

M

Masakado

Cyborg, it was the first movie of his I have watched. I liked the storyline, though the mood was very dull and gloomy. I think if they remade this movie it would be awesomer, lol, hes kinda old now though.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Bleh my van damme movie titles suck cause i hevent seen them in years! But i'll give it a shot.

I thought he was good in street fighter...i think that's one of his, and the other one i like is the one where he had a twin o_O

M

Masakado

PugznRoku said:
Bleh my van damme movie titles suck cause i hevent seen them in years! But i'll give it a shot.

I thought he was good in street fighter...i think that's one of his, and the other one i like is the one where he had a twin o_O
Oh ya those were good too. The twin one was "Double Impact" I liked that too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I would have to disagree with you guys, Double Impact was one of the worst one here made, the one with is twin, I didnt really like it. but those are ur opiinions. But Cyborg was a great movie. The guys he fights at the end was huge. Van Damme may not be the best actor in the world but he sure does make great movies.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Let's see....................

Kickboxer
Blood Sport
Double Impact
The Quest (which was underrated)
Sudden Death (also underrated)
oh, TimeCop too.