Favorite Type of Alcohol

What is your alcohol preference?

• Total voters

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
This thread is pretty simple. What type of alcohol do you prefer? Beer, wine, or liquor? Are there different times where you prefer one over another?

I'm definitely a beer drinker. Doesn't really matter what the occasion is, I always prefer beer over wine or liquor.

Hiei

The Hierophant
Liquor. But it's really more by default than anything. I can't stand beer, and wine is for prissy boys and wimmin.

And I drink when the sun rises, I drink when the sun sets. And normally anywhere in between, too.

Don't beat me, but..., but I don't drink! There, I said it. I had a beer or two in my life and did not enjoy the bitter and disgusting flavor. Wine basically did the same thing. As for the hard stuff... well, what can I say, I don't like losing control and doing something I'll regret.

I wouldn't mind if I started to drink red wine since I read and heard about reports of red wine being beneficial. Reducing stress, living longer, fighting certain types of cancers, yada-yada. Who knew smashed grapes could be healthy!

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't drink beer. Mom drank so much when I was young and she barfed. Now I associate beer with barf.

Wine is too snobby, but I'll take it with meals.

Liquor! Vodka..mmm. Mai Tai is my fave.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Beer always tasted too gross and was too much of a wuss drink to me.

Liquor is the only way to go.