Favorite Type of Alcohol

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by Major, Apr 7, 2008.

?

What is your alcohol preference?

1. Beer

53.3%
  2. Liquor

33.3%
  3. Wine

6.7%
  4. I don't drink

6.7%
  1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

This thread is pretty simple. What type of alcohol do you prefer? Beer, wine, or liquor? Are there different times where you prefer one over another?

I'm definitely a beer drinker. Doesn't really matter what the occasion is, I always prefer beer over wine or liquor.

2. Corona

Corona Registered Member

There should be a "I'll drink anything with alcohol in it" answer.

3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Liquor. But it's really more by default than anything. I can't stand beer, and wine is for prissy boys and wimmin.

And I drink when the sun rises, I drink when the sun sets. And normally anywhere in between, too.

4. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Well picture yourself at the liquor store trying to decide what you're going to get. I doubt you'd buy all three.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Don't beat me, but..., but I don't drink! There, I said it. I had a beer or two in my life and did not enjoy the bitter and disgusting flavor. Wine basically did the same thing. As for the hard stuff... well, what can I say, I don't like losing control and doing something I'll regret.

I wouldn't mind if I started to drink red wine since I read and heard about reports of red wine being beneficial. Reducing stress, living longer, fighting certain types of cancers, yada-yada. Who knew smashed grapes could be healthy!

6. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Lots of cheap beer, and some liquor.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Liquor and beer, but liquor more I guess.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't drink beer. Mom drank so much when I was young and she barfed. Now I associate beer with barf.

Wine is too snobby, but I'll take it with meals.

Liquor! Vodka..mmm. Mai Tai is my fave.

9. Mrs_Mike_Patton

Mrs_Mike_Patton Registered Member

:lick2: Beer, beer, beer, beer! :2thumbup:

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Beer always tasted too gross and was too much of a wuss drink to me.

Liquor is the only way to go.