• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite TV station

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite televesion station? Mine is The Score it's a canadian sports update station. I am a huge sports fan so I watch it all the time. So what's your there's a lot out there to choose from.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Comedy Central, hands down. Although, CBS has CSI, so I guess it's a close second place finish. Oh yeah, G4 is good too.

D

Dark Mystic

I'd have to go with ABC.
Lost + Desperate Housewives + Grey's Anatomy = <3

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

CBS, ABC, NBC, and Fox, well Cartoon Network as well for Adult Swim.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Umm probably ESPN or Adult swim. And Fox when they show new family guy episodes.

B

barfootboards

i'd have to say comedy central, just because, i know i can put it on and enjoy anything thats on.... most of the time

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wish I had ESPN, but here in Canada they dont have it, except you can get on Satelite but it would cost so much, but they do show games from ESPN sometimes which is still good.

A

Angel03

Wb, it has all the shows I could possibly want to see. I also like TNT(for Charmed, when I feel like watching it), Fox Family for WildFire and Beautiful People. TBS, FX, and other stations that show recent movies.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

WB has shows for like 3 year olds, I do not know how you can watch that station.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Thus, we are getting the CW. A combination of one station aimed at 11 year old girls and overweight stay-at-home moms, and the other station aimed at minorities that pumps and dumps about 12 shows a week. A match made in heaven, really.