Favorite TV Shows

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
Does anyone here watch TV shows these days? Name shows that you watch and talk about them.
This does not include movies Tv shows such as sitcoms, dramas, horror, soap operas, talk shows whether day or night and reality shows like The Voice , America's Got Talent etc.. , action or sci fi. You have the general idea. Anything that is aired on Tv no matter what channel.

family-show-eps-vector_csp8696588.jpg

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I watched a ton of sitcoms from the 90s. Frasier, Everybody loves Raymond, Home Improvement, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, King of Queens. Was never a fan of Seinfeld however, I tried to get into it, just couldn't. However I did have a new appreciation for Law and Order: SVU. I have seen just about every episode and it's just awesome!

I watch a lot of TV.

My favorite TV shows:

Game of Thrones
The Sopranos
The X-Files
The Shield
The Office (US)
Lost

Westworld could make the list one day, but after just one season, it's a tad too early.

As for shows currently airing, it's mostly Marvel stuff and none of that is good enough to make a favorite show of all-time list. Nothing is really grabbing me as of late. Superstore is hilarious but it'll be really tough for anything to take down The Office as my sitcom champion.

Like millions of other people, I made the sensible decision to quit The Walking Dead. It's been a glorious year and a half. I highly recommend it.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I watch a lot of TV.

My favorite TV shows:

Game of Thrones
The Sopranos
The X-Files
The Shield
The Office (US)
Lost

Westworld could make the list one day, but after just one season, it's a tad too early.

As for shows currently airing, it's mostly Marvel stuff and none of that is good enough to make a favorite show of all-time list. Nothing is really grabbing me as of late. Superstore is hilarious but it'll be really tough for anything to take down The Office as my sitcom champion.

Like millions of other people, I made the sensible decision to quit The Walking Dead. It's been a glorious year and a half. I highly recommend it.
I think everyones gone off the Walking Dead train lol Still great as of now, and Game of Thrones waiting period is going to take a lifetime till we see it again.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's just too many to name. My current favourite tv show right now is The Good Doctor.

I've always been a fan of doctor shows, this one is up there with House has being one of the best ever. Really interesting.

AmericanMusic

Registered Member
I watch so many shows that I would be here forever. My TV shows can start from the 50's all the way until present day.
As for the present I watch all the Chicago series Fire, Med, and PD...They used to have Chicago Justice but it only lasted 1 season..
I watch mostly the talent shows now... The Voice, America's Got Talent, Little Big Shots and Forever Young, Ellen's Game of Games and the Trivia Show The Wall...But a past and present show is Full House and Fuller House.

I wish they would bring back Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader? because I learn to learn what they didn't teach back then and also Baby Daddy. That was funny and now it gives the mans view of what parenting is like.
Some of my past favorites I Love Lucy, Mr Ed, Walker Texas Ranger, Knight Rider, The A-Team etc..

The .ist could have kept going on and on but you get the general idea- Maria