• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite TV show(s) past and present

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I use to watch Gilligans Island in the morning before I went to school.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Piccolo said:
Does anyone here remember Super Friends? One of the most corny shows I've ever seen.
I remember that show. It was pretty much the original Justice League. I couldn't stand it mostly because of the Wonder Twins. They are like the worst super heroes ever created.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeh I know, I remember them, they had a stupid pet monkey I think, I also remember the announcer, he was hilarious.

Edit: Anyone watch Real Time With Bill Maher?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
What about that show, I think it was called "Whacky Racers" or something. It was basically a bunch of cartoon characters racing. I don't even know if it was an actual show, but it was good.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think I know what your talking about, and yeh I remember the whole show was about racing.

Turbo

Registered Member
yes i remember the wacky races....what about the laugh-olympics?

I

Ignazio

Yeah it had like 3 events and they were in different places I watched only 2 shows. It was like Team Scooby v.s. Tea M Yogi and Team Nasty.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That reminds me of Scooby Doo, I use to love that show when I was little, to bad the movies are garbage.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I used to love Scooby Doo also. but I think the age of liking that show has really passed. I can't really take the *obvious-ness* of the show. and I think they kind of ran out of good ideas.