• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite TV show(s) past and present

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What are your favorite TV shows from old and new favorite ones. This includes Cartoons as well, by the way.

My favorite Cartoons when I was little were GI Joe, Transformers, Beast Wars, and He-Man, oh and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The 80's cartoons were the best, Vince is one of the only ones who can probably remember them.

Current shows I enjoy are Firefly, though it was cancelled, Family Guy, Ghost Whisper (it has Jennifer Love Hewitt.....and you get some nice views of her), Lost, and last would be Law & Order: Special Victums Unit. I prefer the actual shows over animated ones. Firefly is off the air but Ghost Whisperer and SVU would rank at the top of my list for the moment. I use to love the X-Files as well, but alas it is off the air now too.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Before: Doug, Rugrats, Legends of the Hidden Temple
After: Lost, CSI, House, Family Guy, Robot Chicken

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I remember watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles it was great, I also watched he-man.

The current show I love is Prison Break it's great.

K

KillaKidd

Im Currently Watchin

House
Withou A Trace
All C.S.I'S
criminal minds

<3

A

Angel03

Currently I watch mostly wb shows such as Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Related, and Smallville, and on Fox Family I am beginning to watch WildFire(Kind of) and Beautiful People.

From time to time I watch Everybody Loves Raymond and Friends. I am also kind of getting into this show called The Office on NBC, it's a funny and odd kind of show with the guy from Bruce Almighty and Forty Year Old Virgin(never seen and probably wouldn't want to. One other show that I may be getting into is called the Bedford Diaries, looked pretty interesting in a good/bad way. I am not sure if I will like it or not, but I give a shot.

Past Shows: I used to watch Save By the Bell, Toonami(when it had the good anime in the afternoons), and Adult Swim and just for the anime. Power Rangers(middle school maybe younger). I used to watch Home Improvement along with Simpson's. I also watched Boy Meets World. When I was really really young I watched Smurfs and Glowrooms(I believe that's what it was called), Jem, My Little Pony, and Strawberry ShortCake.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I also watch Everyonebody Loves Raymond it's so funny Ray and Robert are so funny. I have seen a couple of shows of Law and Order and it is pretty good, but never got the chance to catch it all the time, but when it plays and there's nothing on then I will look at it.

Turbo

Registered Member
With TV Production being my field I've watched a lot of shows so here's a few of my favorites:

Welcome Back, Kotter
M*A*S*H
Ghost Whisperer
Criminal Minds
NUMB3RS
Family Guy
Simpsons
Will & Grace
X-Files

K

kajin_phoenixlord

I remember Super Human Samurai was cool for the brief time that it was on. I used to watch it every morning. Also, I always liked this old game show called Video Power. It was tight.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Does anyone here remember Super Friends? One of the most corny shows I've ever seen.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nah I don't remember that show....I actually never heard of it. Theres some more classic shows I forgot to add: All in the Family, Cosby Show, Three's company, Barney Miller show, Gilligan's island and T&T. I know these are old very shows but I still enjoy them.....Especially All in the Family, Archie Bunker is the funniest TV character of all time.