TV Favorite TV intro

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's so many out there that it's really hard to choose only one. I really liked the Cheers info, it was kind of old school with the pictures of people in the bar, and the song is great.

I also loved the Simpson preview, the thing that I liked the most and always looked forward to was the ending, what would they do in the living room next.

There's tons out there that I can name, but for now I'll go with these two.

I really like Family Guy, but I don't really care for the intro at all. Same with The Shield, but at least i could tolerate that one over and over. Just got a little loud after a while. I liked The O.C.'s intro and also like the Rescue Me intro.

Sucks that I can't find a good X-Files intro on youtube, just "remizes" and shit. Lame. Ha.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
The Weeds into annoys me. I hate that song. It gets stuck in my head and won't get out.

I think for all time, I would have to agree with Bliss...but for current shows, I enjoy Dexter and Rescue Me.

I forgot about Dexter, I do like that intro quite a bit.

Oh come on, the Weeds intro was awesome... too bad they did away with it. But it actually might be better how it is now, all those cool ways of fitting in the name and symbol. Ha.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I like the new intro to Weeds so much better. I'm sorry...I just don't like the song. I did like it when it was in a rock style. I think they only did that once though.