• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite TV Character?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who is currently your favorite TV Character and why? Please choose someone from a running television show.

For me, it's Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy.

Sons of Anarchy is one of my favorite television shows and he's so bad ass. Not only is he a bad ass, but he's also a family man, which makes him even more awesome.

How about you guys?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Pam from True Blood. I may be a bit in love with her and she's pretty much the most badass and most hilarious character on that show.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead. A great lead character on my favorite TV series. I like everything about his character. I think Andrew Lincoln does a great job. And the "I hear Nebraka's nice" scene is one of my favorite scenes in recent memory.

dDave

V.I.P.
Man, if this was last year I could have said John Casey from Chuck. (Captain Awesome is another good one) Actually cancellation of the show has not yet been confirmed but we all suspect it.

My favorite character from a running show is Mike Baxter from Last Man Standing. He makes a crazy number of hilarious snide comments in every episode in reference to quite a few things (politics, masculinity, etc.) He's being played by Tim Allen as well, that makes it even better. At least somebody can still deliver clean, reliable comedy.