• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite TV Character of all time

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I would have to say Kramer is another one of my favorite characters, he is just hilarious in Seinfeld.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yea Kramer was an awesome character. It's funny how when the show first started he didn't play a big role from the show. Anywho, another good character has to be Steve Urkel. I know for some people he was annoying, but he played the nerd to perfection. "'Hey BIg Guy"

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Kramers name was supposed to be like Kessler to, or something like that, and yeah I know he didnt, but everyone loved him lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Of course everyone loved him that's why they expanded is role in the show. The character they created with him is amzing but I think that George is the funniest character that Larry David created. What's funny about that it's the George character is based on Larry David life.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

George was to much of an idiot in my opinion, but yeh he was funny.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
George was too funny. Like I don't take anything away from Kramer but George was ten times funnier the kramer. Like wow it's not even funny how funny he was lol.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Kramer had more physical comedy then George did, George just made to many stupid mistakes.