• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite TV Character of all time

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite televesion character of all time. This can go back decades if you want too. My choice as to be Archie Bunker from All in the Family. He was actually the funniest T.V characters period. The way he treated people like a$$ or just being a racist mofo around colored people. Or just arguying with other people on the show was priceless.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Captain Mal on Firefly, and Stewie from Family Guy, those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head.

A

Angel03

Lorelei Gilmore of Girlmore Girls. She had gone through so much when she had Rory at an early age and having to deal with her parents disappointment toward her. She had done so well when she started her first job as a maid and then becoming the assistant mananger of the Dragon Fly Inn. Being able to be Rory's mother and best friend is definitely something special to be able to accomplish. She is an amazing character and I can't wait till Tuesday to see how her life continues with the possibility of being married to Luke.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I love Gregory House, from House M.D. He's a cocky, arrogant, jerk but damned if he isn't the best doctor they have at the hospital. Anyone who hasn't watched definitely should.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't really know those characters so I can't really comment on them, but i was wondering if you guys heard of Archie Bunker from All in the Family if yes what do you think of him?

A

A.M. Radio

Benjamin Franklin Pierce, from M*A*S*H.

Smart alleck. Hates authority. Loves peace and hates war. Stands up for human rights, even against the entire U.S. Army, and drinks about as much as I do.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he's a very good character, he's very well known aswell I am sure a lot of people know who he is, good pick.

D

doingbrutalthings

Arthur from the king of queens. He is hilarious and he is a very good actor. Also, when he screams it makes you think that everything is a real situation.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he's really funny Jerry Stiller he played George's dad in Seinfeld he's hilarious, the things he comes up with are just so funny.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Homer Simpson, followed by Jack Bauer from 24.