• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite TV channel from growing up?

dDave

V.I.P.
I didn't watch much of a variety when I was younger, I watched Disney, Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network and sometimes boomerang, that's it. For sure though my most watched channel was Cartoon Network because that is where I watched DBZ and a couple others like Dragonball and transformers but that's about it.

Does anybody remember Toonami? The Cartoon Network show where the robot guy announced everything and then it went into shows.

What did you watch when you were younger?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
How old are you? I don't think Cartoon Network was even around when I was growing up. Tom and Jerry was always my favorite show, but I don't remember what channel it was on. I watched a lot of Nickelodeon during my elementary school years. Then as I got a little older I started watching Saved by the Bell and Home Improvement.

Teorropy

I am 30 right now, I can't remember what I use to watch when I was little. I use to play outside all the time.

Let us see...

TBS - Tom and Jerry
Saved by the bell

That all I remember, I watched alot of movies growing up instead.

lancelover2u

I guess Nickelodeon and TGIF. Yes everyone. I was a Full House fan and watched all showes in that Friday night lineup. Rugrats came out when I was 10, so I watched Nickelodeon a lot.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Nickelodeon took up most of my time as a kid, but I even watched the History channel a lot then. I watched a lot of movies, too.

Eilt_Druin

Registered Member
When I was growing up, we didn't have dedicated channels for any kind of show. Everything was syndicated and we liked it that way. ;)

Does anybody remember Toonami? The Cartoon Network show where the robot guy announced everything and then it went into shows.
It's still around, but now it's been reduced to just two hours of anime on Saturday night.

neum985

I pwn noobs
ESPN as sad as it is, Ive been addicted to sports my whole life. Could be addicted to worse things (poker >_<) but yeah i will always love my LIONS :D