• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Tribute Monster

what is the best/favortie tribute monster

• Jinzo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mobuis

• Scared Phionex of Nepthys

• Dark Magcain

• Dark Magcain of Chaos

• Armed Dragon

• Vampire Lord

• Timeater

• Total voters
B

Bleakdragon55

well, vote! chose which one

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Nope, I vote Timeater. Coolest tribute ever, I loved running it in my machine deck.

I

imported_SexyKungfuSammy

Vampire Lord.mmmmmmmmmmm he is delicous^^

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Mines has stars to be a tribute monster, but isn't tribute summoned. It's Black Luster Soldier - Envoy Of The Beginning and then Balter, which is a fusion.

Turbo

Registered Member
byser shock is a nice effect tribute monster. stats are low, but its a good special summon from the graveyard via burial or call when your opposition is defending with only fd's.

S

Scyanyde666

WHA--...where the heck is...oh wait he's not in ENG...LMAO...ok I guess I'll have to go with SPoN then XD!

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
TurboniumNY said:
byser shock is a nice effect tribute monster. stats are low, but its a good special summon from the graveyard via burial or call when your opposition is defending with only fd's.
Why must you alwayZ do this. Byser crap is not a good card. It is a crap holo that gets valued at $1.00. It's effect lacks in effectiveness. This is not a good tribute monster at all. Airknight runs circles around this thing.

A

Amethyst_Shinobi_0

Its a so - so card but what the hell does the price has to deal anything with the card. o_O. But anyways, back on the subject, I voted for Dark Magician of Chaos just cause hes cool looking and I like the getting the magic effect with him also. ^_^

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
Amethyst_Shinobi_0 said:
Its a so - so card but what the hell does the price has to deal anything with the card. o_O. But anyways, back on the subject, I voted for Dark Magician of Chaos just cause hes cool looking and I like the getting the magic effect with him also. ^_^
prize has alot to do with it because the prizier cards are normally the better cards to play or collect. look at cyber dragon for an example.