• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite To Make?

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
What is your favorite to dish to make?
And with this favorite dish to make have others said they liked it?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me its stir fried chicken. I use my mom's receipe whenever I make it.

I don't make much but that is one thing I enjoy making...probably because it tastes so good.

ILuvChuzzles31

Registered Member
Everytime I make something for the first time and if it's good is my favorite to make.

But recently it is my version of Beef Stroganoff..it's simple and doesn't take much time at all.

The only other person that had it was RTB and yes he likes it also. So that will stay in my line of culinary recipes .

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I like this casserole that I make occasionally called Hamburger Cheese Bake. Its really good and easy to make. I like to serve it with rolls or garlic bread and a salad.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't cook for other people very often, but when I do it's usually something like hamburgers or omelets. I do have a really awesome omelet recipe that everyone loves.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I like this casserole that I make occasionally called Hamburger Cheese Bake. Its really good and easy to make. I like to serve it with rolls or garlic bread and a salad.
I would love to try this. Major's omelette one sounds nice too. I love a good omelette.

I love to cook a tuna dish that is mixed in with vegetables and tomato paste, and sprinkled with whatever kind of herb I have at hand. Serve up with a batch of white rice or pasta, and you have something that's quick and easy to make, but absolutely delicious. ;)

brikaben

Registered Member
My favourite thing to make is spaghetti bolognese, I will admit sometimes I use a ready made jar of bolognese sauce and add whatever I want to it but most of the time I will make up the sauce myself (almost always it is slightly different from the last times I made it).

My mum, dad, brother and sister like it buy my partner doesn't (but he is very fussy about what he will and won't eat).

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
My latest favorite is Vietnamese Spring Rolls (obviously with the peanut sauce, homemade as well). For the peanut sauce, I prefer Wolfgang Puck's recipe, but for the spring rolls themselves, I stick to purely Vietnamese methods. I'm very proud of my spring rolls and everyone always loves them.