• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Theme?

What theme do you prefer for your anime?

• Ancient (Samurai Champloo, Kenshin, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Modern (YuYu Hakusho, FLCL, etc.)

• Futuristic (Cowboy Bebop, Gundam, etc.)

• Other. Explain

• Total voters
M

Masakado

I have to go with the Ancient theme, I enjoy classic swordfighting and magic and stuff like that. The storylines are usually my style too, but I have to say the Futuristic theme comes pretty darn close. Gundams, space travel, and stuff like that is awesome...

I put other as an option because I wasn't sure which animes like Inu Yasha would be under, since it has both the modern and ancient theme.

Just curious. :D

S

shakujou

I too would have to go with ancient. It has better action, and I enjoy my samurai/ninja and pirate themed animes.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say ancient times. I love Rurouni Kenshin and Samurai Champloo.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Well since people are voting Ill post mine.

I like modern.

However i dont mind modern thats slightly in the future from the present.

N

nosferatu

i like lads but prefer modern anime but with a old look about them like fist of the north star if you can call that modern

Malificus

Likes snow
I don't have a specific theme I like, and since when does time=theme? |:

Quite a few of my favorite series takes place in a futuristic world that have a very traditional, older feel.

S

Spectre

I prefer Ancient...I like samurai and ninja and such things.....

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Modern, it adds to the realism of the story when things are current make you feel like its a true story sometimes.

Iris

rainbow 11!
I honestly don't have a favorite. I think that they are all great, so I don't prefer one over the other. I've seen modern ones like Azumanga Daioh that are great as well as Ninja Scroll, one that was back in the day. I can honestly say that I like each one equally. ^^

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Bathroom Wall 14
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 19
pro2A Music 7
R Music 12
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 12