• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Theme song

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite Wrestling theme song? There's so many it's very hard to choose but the two that come to my mind right away is I am a real American for Hulk Hogan and I like Goldbers Theme song.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Edge's new theme song is pretty good I have to admit that. I also like the old song from Mr Ass I am an Assman it's really good I think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only liked the begging of the song, what I liked about him was is entrance then you would see the lights close then everyone with a lighter would just turn them on, i though that was pretty cool.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Triple H's new one, King of Kings, that was awesome. I liked the Rock's heel theme when he returned for like, a few weeks sometime back.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Kings of Kings for Triple H wasn't bad, and I agree that The Rock's theme song was pretty good. Another good song would have to be Kanes when you start hearing the lyrics.

Z

Zombie

oooo slighty old topic.

I jsut downloaded a bunch of entrance music. Undertaker's has always been my fav. Stone cold's has just the sound of glass breaking at the begining. A great message to get across. But Hulks is a good one. I do agree on that

C

Cocca

Rob Van Dam's ECW and Current theme. I think they are great.

S

steve_nash_rocks

i like trilpe 'hs newest theme song, the king of kings

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Merc Bathroom Wall 14
Babe_Ruth Movies & TV 19
pro2A Music 7
R Music 12
Babe_Ruth Music 25