Favorite theme music(Tv)

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What's your favorite television theme song? Mine is the Wonder Years theme song. It's sang by Joe Cocker and the name of the song is Wonder Years theme song. I didn't really like the show but I love the song.

2. The theme to Knight Rider and Heathcliff were my favorite themes of all time. I'm pretty sure I have a few more, too. I also like the X-Men theme too.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Massive Attack - Teardrop (theme from House M.D.)

House is just that awesome.

4. Babe_Ruth

I never heard either of them lol, I also forgot to mention the theme song of Cheers: Where everybody knows your name, it's a classic.

5. Blitz

Blitz Guest

XD I know I am a weirdo, but I really liked the opening songs for Iron Man, Malcolm in the Middle, That 70's show, Angel (that buffy guy)

The Angel theme song is my fav of all though. I just like them instrumentals.

6. Crimson

Crimson Guest

I like the House theme music. I also like the theme music to Malcolm in the Middle as well..."life is unfair (fade out)..." lol

7. Babe_Ruth

Other classic themes from tv shows Save by the Bell, Full House and Growing Pains. Those are all nerdy songs but classic in a sence lol.

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Massive Attack is an absolutely amazing band, and thats a great theme song. +1 for you!!

Also; I'm gonna have to get a little old school. I'm saying Doug off of Nickolodean. Its making a come back, and that dang song is sooo freaking addicting.

9. Babe_Ruth

What a horrible show including horrible song lol. If you guys wanna go old school then i'll go old old school with All in the Family. I am not sure if a lot of people know this one, but it's not only a great theme song but an awesome show aswell.

10. The Firefly theme song, for some reason I just loved it.