Favorite theme music(Tv)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite television theme song? Mine is the Wonder Years theme song. It's sang by Joe Cocker and the name of the song is Wonder Years theme song. I didn't really like the show but I love the song.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

The theme to Knight Rider and Heathcliff were my favorite themes of all time. I'm pretty sure I have a few more, too. I also like the X-Men theme too.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never heard either of them lol, I also forgot to mention the theme song of Cheers: Where everybody knows your name, it's a classic.

B

Blitz

XD I know I am a weirdo, but I really liked the opening songs for Iron Man, Malcolm in the Middle, That 70's show, Angel (that buffy guy)

The Angel theme song is my fav of all though. I just like them instrumentals.

C

Crimson

I like the House theme music. I also like the theme music to Malcolm in the Middle as well..."life is unfair (fade out)..." lol

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Other classic themes from tv shows Save by the Bell, Full House and Growing Pains. Those are all nerdy songs but classic in a sence lol.

The Mercenary said:
Massive Attack - Teardrop (theme from House M.D.)

House is just that awesome.
Massive Attack is an absolutely amazing band, and thats a great theme song. +1 for you!!

Also; I'm gonna have to get a little old school. I'm saying Doug off of Nickolodean. Its making a come back, and that dang song is sooo freaking addicting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What a horrible show including horrible song lol. If you guys wanna go old school then i'll go old old school with All in the Family. I am not sure if a lot of people know this one, but it's not only a great theme song but an awesome show aswell.