Favorite Technique

Discussion in 'Anime' started by 007 Vegita, Mar 1, 2006.

1. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

Humm..well mine would have to be Vegeta Super Saiyan 4's attack called Final Shine.[not final flash] And my other personal favorite is Bebi Vegtia's Revenge Death Ball. Last but not least Super 17's attack Electro Eclipse Bomb. :) whats your Fav Technique?!

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

You cant go wrong with the kamehameha it's always affective. It's always there for you when you need it, and can kill almost anyone. It's one of the first moves that was introduced to us, so that's why it's so good.

3. 007 Vegita

007 Vegita Guest

yeah but a little over rated.LoL

4. I personally like the Spirit Bomb and the Dragon Punch ( or something close to that! )

5. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

I love the spirirt bomb and the bestructo disk. The both effective moves and they look so darn cool.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

A underated technique that I like is Solar Flair where it blinds the opponents for awhile, I think that technique is to underated. I know it doesent hurt anyone, but lets say your injured and you need to take a senzu bean it will give you the time to take it.

7. Gankutsuou

Gankutsuou Guest

I liked the techniques in the spirit world tournoments.
    That cacoon one was pretty funny, and the "turn the whole stage into water" was great as well.

8. I like pikkon's Thunder crash and i like gokus kamehameha its the best !!