• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite SVU detective?

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Who is your favorite detective from Law & Order: Special Victums Unit? Well your favorite single or pair. My favorite would have to be Fin, whose played by Ice-T, I dont know why, just always like him and his attitude, plus him and Munch are hilarious together. My favorite non cop would have to be B.D. Wongs character Dr. Huang, since that is basically what I plan to do when I get older.

Z

Zombie

You gotta love Munch. What am I talking about, you gotta love that show! They all are so great.

Blur

iPimp
I like the male in the couple...is it jack? anyways i like him...however i cant stand the chick

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Jack? What are you talking about Blur, Stabbler is the male lead in the series, no idea who Jack is.