Movies Favorite Superhero Movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by R.Lewis_52, Jul 30, 2006.

?

Favorite superhero movie

1. superman (old or new)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. batman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. X-men(1-3)(X-men has always been my favorite)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. blade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. hellboy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. spiderman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. spawn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. daredevil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Catwoman(wasn't very good but i could watch halle berry in that suit all day)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. The matrix(don't know if this considerd a super hero movies or not)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. R.Lewis_52

R.Lewis_52 Guest

I don't know about you guys but i always love superheros and there movies. I wanted to ask you guys which of these superhero movies are your favorite. If you don't see anything you like please share you favorite superhero movie and why.

2. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

i really dont have one, but if i had to pick one it would be The Meteor Man(lol loved ask a kid) and maybe spiderman 2.

3. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

o didnt see the poll soo i want to change my vote to spawn,i forgot about him. That movie was soooooo bad ass. Hope to see it again.

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Don't double post...

Anyway, I think Spider Man was the best... because I was never too into watching superheroes as a kid, but I went and saw Spider-Man 1 and it was decent.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I love Batman even though you can argue that he really isn't a superhero.
    He always has cool gadgets and costumes.

Nest would probably be Spiderman just because he's a spider man who can shoot web from his wrist and swing around.

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I have to go with the X men movies I love the Spider man but X men have always been my favorite heros ever.

The hulk was ok to though.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Spiderman
    I have no reason..I always have liked him as a superhero

8. Batman Begins would probably be my favorite super hero movie. It is a lot more realistic then any others, and is a lot darker then most.

9. FCXShogun

FCXShogun Guest

My short reviews:
    Superman: Im not sure if Ive watched the old superman I think I did anyway the new movie Superman Return is ok, altho I do want a bit more action and a more evil villian, the storylike is ok though I do want a little suprises or something next time (if they are planning to..)

Batman: Ive never really like Batman I dunno why, I guess thats becos he dont really have any superpowers and stuff but his gadgets and costume is IMO one of the best among other heroes. The last movie was ok not excellent but it was aight

X-men(1-3): X-Men 1&2 is pretty good but I dont think the third one is really good. I mean many characters died so little time and also too many new characters introduced in the same time. I collected many of the comics and I hope they can make new X-Men movies I dunno maybe Age of Apocalypse? Onslaught Sage? etc

Blade: Blade never get me boring, I like the series for some reason, Im not sure if they are planning to make new movie about it anyway my favourite series is the second one, the last fight scene was the best (better than the Dracula fight in 3rd movie).

Hellboy: There will be like 3 new movies I think of the Hellboy series. Hellboy is pretty good but sometime the story dont make any sense at all and I hope they can provide with a much cooler and more powerful villian next time cos the last one kinda suck. Im waiting for the next one.....

Spiderman: Seems to be the most eagerly waited movie currently many fans gone crazy about it and some spoilers (some make real sense and could be a real spoiler instead of fake) had already been out. IMO spiderman is one of the movie series that really keep consistency and decency better than others and lol did you see the waiting clock until the movie come out..so depressing lol..

Spawn: Man from hell with his amazing abilities he make to the top list of one of the most favoured hero off all time, his costume is really kool and really nto much need to be said about him just watch the movie tahst all I can say.

Daredevil: Ben Affleck is the DD I didnt see taht coming when I watch the movie before, it is pretty good, the only thing that Im complaining about it is that it could have been made longer anyway he met Elektra in the movie (Jennifer Garner from Alias if you dont know). The best scene was against Bulls Eye.

Catwoman: LOL yeah agree with the Thread starter the movie wasnt really interesting but Halle Berry do look hot in that movie lol...

The matrix: Ah yes the Matrix trilogy. One of my favourite off all time although I prefer the second one rather than the final one (more action) anyway play the game Path of Neo, it isnt very good but the moves etc is really kool, thats the best thing about Matrix many 'kool stuff' as how the kid describe it..

Hey you didnt mentioned other Superheroes Movie? Remember Elektra? Fantastic Four? Anyway Elektra is quite good, better than DD IMO and Fantastic Four is also good watch it if you still havent watch it yet. LOL the HUman Torch is the best character out off all..also Hulk many really nice effects especially when he run out of that place with helicopters chasing him everywhere, wait for HUlk 2!!!....

10. Italiano

Italiano Film Elitist

My favorite superhero movie isn't up there. Although, I'm not sure it qualifiies as a "superhero film".

My favorite superhero film is "The Punisher", although I think he probably qualifies as more of a vigilante than a superhero.

And I'm not really sure "The Matrix" really qualifies as a superhero film either.

I'm surprised you like the second one at all. The second one wasn't that great. Had more graphic editing effects than to my liking (as far as the fighting goes)

And yeah, Path of Neo really was a low-grade game.

"Fantastic Four" definitely could go up there. That was a good flick. My favorite character had to be The Thing.

So you don't like Batman cause he doesn't have any superpowers, but you liked Elektra? "Elektra" sucked too much to be put on that list. I actually think "Dare Devil" was better than that. It was too cliche for me. "Batman Begins" rules over "Daredevil" and "Elektra" anyday.