Favorite subject to debate?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
As you probably notices already this is a GeneralForum, meaning that there’s a lot of different subjects that can be debated around this place. Now for some people it’s really easy to tell what subject they most like to debate about, take me for example it’s obvious I love to debate about sports. But there’s some members that it ain’t as easy.

So with that being said which topic do you like to debate most about and why? It can be more then a few things if you can’t just select one.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Media and influence, like the concept of video games encouraging kids to be violent. I think it's an emerging and interesting subject that needs a lot more objective research.

I generally stay away from debates, but if I had to pick one it would probably be something to do with religion. I can't help but throw in a few words early on in a religion thread sometimes. As I scroll through that section it's the one I have the most subscribed threads for by a long shot, compared to the other MD forums.

My favourite debate that I will actually get involved in is snooker related, so that's a no-go at this place, lol. I like psychology discussions too but I find I can't translate my 'textbook' knowledge very well yet.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Sex and relationships are also a lot of fun to debate but people get worked up really easily since everyone is completely convinced their way is the right way.

Kind of like religion, eh?

I don't think I have a favorite subject. I just enter whichever debate happens to be appealing to me, and that I feel I have some knowledge on.
I tend to stay away from anything political and religious.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Dating/Relationships and Religion.
I think those are very interesting subjects and special in a way because there's not much to get convinced about. It's all about personal experience and no absoluteness.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Homosexuality. It's probably the only subject that I feel I know enough about to get into a debate about. lol

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Anything related to sports I'm always up for a good ol' debate. I dont consider myself as the best sports mind on this site but I'd never back out of a debate against anyone on this site...or anyone in general. I do consider myself smart enough in anything related to sports so I know I can hold my own if it ever comes up.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
I like to debate Video Games and Sports a lot, as I consider myself someone who at least knows what they are talking about in both discussions.