Favorite Sub Place

favorite subs?

• Total voters

Guardian of the Light
Jimmy Johns started in the midwest and is really popular here now, especially in college towns. It's been spreading all over the country the last few years. There's at least one in almost every state now.
I actually haven't heard of it either, maybe they need to grow a bit more.

To be honest I don't notice much of a difference between Subway and Quizno's, I'll go with whatever is there when I decide I want to eat a sub.

Homemade is pretty nice sometimes, you can add tons of meat, cheese, and vegetables to make it perfect, as long as I get banana peppers I'm happy.:nod:

Registered Member
I think the only sub place in my town is Subway, and as i've never had one from elsewhere, I guess Subway would be my favourite sub place.

Oh, poppycock.
Subway all the way! I have it as much as I can. There was one by my work and I'd buy one before work and eat it on my break. Now, that's something to look forward to.

It's not me, it's you.
I've heard good things about Jimmy Johns, and they just opened one here, so I will probably try that soon. I also want to try Firehouse Subs. I've heard those are messy, but very yum.

Right now, my favorite would be Dagwood's sandwich shop. They have more than just subs, but I love their turkey avocado ranch sub.