Favorite Sub Place

favorite subs?

• Total voters

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What's your favorite place to get subs?

Mine is definitely Jimmy John's. I love the Vito.

Subway is alright sometimes, but their ingredients aren't as fresh.

I can't stand Quizno's.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I like going to Fire House subs, I think they are the best around. I can't stand Scrubway or Quizno's. I have never heard of Jimmy johns.
It's hard to find a good sub place now a days, I miss the old mom and pop sub shops they were the best.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
For me it's definitely Subway, I love a lot of their selections and its so good. I've had a sub back to back days now.

I use to like Quizno's, but I puke after eatting one this one time, and I havent eatten it since.

Last edited:

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My favorite sub place so far would have to be jersey mike's. I always get the italian sub and have it done mike's way. I like how they slice the meat in front of you and you know the meat is fresh.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
There's a local place called Franco's Sub Station and Pizzeria just down the road from me that's awesome. After that, maybe Jimmy Johns.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Never heard of Jimmy John's. Subway is way too processed for me but Quizno's always tastes the best.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Jimmy Johns started in the midwest and is really popular here now, especially in college towns. It's been spreading all over the country the last few years. There's at least one in almost every state now.