Movies Favorite Steven Segal movie

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite Steven Segal movie? Mine is Under Siege 1 with Gary Busey and Tommy Lee Jones, there's a lot of great action, and once again Steven Segal kicks ass.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

UnderSiege, the first one, as well, it was a lot better then the second. Though I'd like to see a battle between Chuck Norris and Steven Segal. Has anyone seen the Steven Segal Episode III, by the Turtle Boys? It is hilarious, I believe its at atom films, I cant remember the exact URL right now.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh Under Siege are fefitnitly is best movies but there's a lot of other good ones like: Hard to Kill...Above the law....Out for justice.....Marked for death and Exit Wounds to name a few.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Exit Wounds is the only recent movie of his that is actually decent, and not some stupid made for TV crap.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

My favorite movies from Segal has to be between Hard to Kill and Out for Justice. Both movies had good fight sequences in them. Of course my all time favorite is the pool hall scene in Out for Justice. Can you imagine getting popped dead in the mout with a pool ball? ahhhhhhhhhh Still hurts thinking about it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think Hard to Kill was a bit better then Out for Justice, though I do remember that scene in Out for Justice, lol it still looks very painful.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It be crazy painful. I remember when I firsted watch Hard to Kill with my mom it scared me soo much lol. I was very young at the time. But ya Steven Segal is not the type of Martial Artist you expect but I'd never mess with him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He is getting rather fat, so I dont see how that'd be much of a challenge if someone actually fought him.

C

Crimson

Exit Wounds is my favorite for that is really the only Steven Segal movie I remember, but it wasnt that bad although Ja Rule being in there was pretty funny