Movies Favorite Steven Seagal movie

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I am going to continue the trend here, and ask you guys what's your favorite Steven Seagal movie and why?

I am a big fan of Seagal and if I had to choose my favorite movie of is it has to be the first Under Siege. So many great actors in that movie. Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey ect. The action is good especially at the beggining of the movie afte Seagal gets locked in the cooler.

I'm also a big fan of the second one as well, but not as much as the first one, I think the second one is more humurous then the first one and less action. But don't get me wrong it's still full of action.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Under Siege 1

Awesome movie, one of the very first action flicks I saw. The second one was pretty sick too though.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I, also, am going to go with none. He's a horrible actor, and acts/looks/behaves the same in every movie that I've ever seen him in.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Needless to say, that his background in Martial Arts kind of compensates for his acting in general.

So I'd have to say that Half Past Dead is a pretty good movie.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Guys why do you reply if you don't like is movies? Anyways back to the topic. I know he's not a great actor and everyone knows that, same thing with Arnold, Chuck Norris, Jean Claude Van Dammer ect. But all their films are filled with action and entertainment, that's what you expect when you watch their movies, and that's what I get when I watch it.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
@MJ, I'm sure people are allowed to post their opinions on the actor right, it was on topic anyways lol.

I really liked In The Sun, which was surrounded around the Japanese gangs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I didn't really like the Sun that much, I don't know why, but wasn't a big fan of it. I believe that Seagal hasn't made a good movie in a long time, his first movies were awesome, but since Exit Wounds he hasn't made anything good in my opinion, it's a shame, but it's the same thing with Jean Claude Van Damme.

Other movies that I liked from Seagal:

Out for Justice
Above the Law

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Guys why do you reply if you don't like is movies?
Because I'd like to to be known that I don't feel that Segal is a good actor, and your question was only properly answered by "I don't think he's a good actor." Now, back on topic folks.

Exit Wounds was O.K., but nowhere near a great film.