• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite sports logos

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite logo in all of pro sports?

Do you have some favorites in each particular league?

dDave

V.I.P.
People might hate me for this but I think the Olympics logo is pretty sweet. (yeah, this is beyond professional)

I also watch the NBA a lot, while I think the logo is pretty good, it's not anything special, there are other logos like it. I do like that it has Jerry West on it though.

Some team logos that I like in the NBA though.

Lakers. (it just looks great, I love the mixture of purple and gold)

Denver Nuggets

And of course, one of the most iconic logos in all of sports
The Chicago Bulls

Come to think of it, I've had to hand draw all of these at some point in time (they look great too)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Biased, but of course I love the Red Wings' Winged Wheel. It's bold and clever and unique, and I can't think of another logo that's as creative.

I also like the Tigers old English D with the tiger coming through it, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers pirate flag

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are a lot of old school logos I can appreciate in the NHL. Like the Red Wings...its a great logo. The Canadians in hockey have an awesome logo too.

I am biased with the Blues though...

I also like the Penguins logo in the NHL.

As far as MLB goes here are some of my favorites...the birds on the bat are epic...

And then again I like the Yankees old school looking logo and even the Red Sox. Its painful for me to admit that.

I love the Rams horns in the NFL but I like the Packers logo too.

NBA I'd go with the Bulls.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
MLB: I do have to go Cardinals but instead of Birds-on-Bat which is still epic, I'm going with the StL logo. I'm a big fan of those old baseball logos like that, San Francisco's, the Yankees', etc.

NFL: Staying homer here and I have to pick the St. Louis Rams' newer logo first made in the early 2000s. I think it's just a badass look at the animal where before we didn't have a symbol more than just the horn swirl.

NHL: The Blue Note. I know I'm biased haha. An interesting nod goes to the old Phoenix Coyotes logo...always loved that Native American style to it.

NBA: Chicago Bulls...I grew up with that team and the logo is just iconic to me. Simple yet badass.

Honorable mention to my fallen team the Charlotte Hornets and their goofy hornet playing basketball logo:

Konshentz

Konshentz
My favorite, without a doubt is...

I was extremely pleased when they updated it. I had feared the worse. Haha.

I also like...

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Here's my favorite sports logos, all of which are MLB. I don't know what it is about them but I don't like any of the NFL logos.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Lol at everyone picking their favorite teams.

Actually I have to do the same thing. I think the Chicago Blackhawks have the best logo in American pro sports.

I think most of the American logos are really cheesy. Soccer logos overseas are so much better and classier. I'm not really a Chelsea fan, but I love their logo.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Being a Cowboys fan I have to say the Dallas Cowboys blue star. I also happen to like the NY of the Giants, as much as that pains me to say. I like the Raiders and the Dolphins as well. For baseball I love the Astros star and the logos of the Cardinals, Red Sox and even the Yankees. In basketball I love the logos of the Spurs and the Bulls.