Favorite Sports anime?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by mysticangel, Apr 28, 2006.

1. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

So what's your favorite sports anime. Mine would have to include:

1. prince of tennis - when i first started this I had to get use to the drawing style, but after a few episodes I really got into it. It's great and funny.

2. dear boys - a good basketball series.

and

3. princess nine - its an older series mainly 'bout a girls baseball team who wants to reach koshien.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

My top sports anime is Princess Nine, but my top sports manga is Eyeshield 21, and I don't even like football all that much..

3. Well, Initial D is a racing anime and that's techically a sport.

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Haven seen any sports animes...don't have much interest in them.

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya I'm with you. Even though Prince of Tennis is probably the best.

6. mysticangel

mysticangel Guest

i'm not much of a sports fan and believe me when i first watching prince of tennis in "01" i thought how can i ever like an anime 'bout tennis...its gotta be boring and i wasn't use to the drawing style either, but then i kept watching one episode after another and i'm hooked on it. i've been a fan ever since and PoT is finally come out with a new ova ... its the continuation of the nationals.

--------

i also like eyeshield 21. i've seen most of the anime and read some of the manga. I find sena annoying but hiruma has got to be one of my favorite characters.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I'm not that into sports animes either. but I'll have to admit, I do read prince of tennis once in a while.