Favorite Soccer Team

SirAlex

Registered Member
Would love to see Delap at Manchester United, we need his big throws, but for the rest, he is quite useless.
He can't play football at all, and don't forget what happened at OT. Because of the ditch around the stadium he couldn't get enough power on his throws:lol: so he would be useless at United

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
im no bandwagoner! if i wanted to bandwagon id got for the big 4 :lol:
Yes, how are you not?

Stoke has finally had a good run in their lives, and you jump the bandwagon, I don't blam you, if I didn't have a team in the EPL, and I was just about to consider of having a team, I would have gone for Stoke as well.

Yes, how are you not?

Stoke has finally had a good run in their lives, and you jump the bandwagon, I don't blam you, if I didn't have a team in the EPL, and I was just about to consider of having a team, I would have gone for Stoke as well.
well im doing my best not to be one considering ive only found out about them like 10 weeks ago im researching there players watching there games so i dont like to think i am

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Rennes - plays in French League 1, one of the top teams but unfortunately we're always a bit under the cut off from the Champions League. Good players get trained here and then exchanged later for bigger clubs who can afford better pay.
After beating Paris Saint Germain (6th) this weekend, my team Rennes now occupies 2nd place in Ligue 1 behind Lyon. Woot! Marseille, Nice and Bordeaux have 3rd to 5th spots.