Favorite Soccer Team

Discussion in 'Football / Soccer' started by Lionsnake, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Lionsnake

Lionsnake Registered Member

As a soccer player I would like to know what's your favorite soccer team? Mine is the Islanders from Puerto Rico.

Bananas likes this.

2. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

Cardiff City (Bluebirds) <<Welsh team who play in the English championship, hopefully be in the Premiership soon. Cup finalists this year and seem to progress slightly every year even through off-field politics and finance should be hindering us.

Lionsnake likes this.
  3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Rennes - plays in French League 1, one of the top teams but unfortunately we're always a bit under the cut off from the Champions League. Good players get trained here and then exchanged later for bigger clubs who can afford better pay.

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Manchester United - English Premier League side. Current Premiership and European Cup champions. The most successful English team in the last twenty years.

5. Bananas

Really!:-o

Well I never imagined?!? who would of guessed?!?!:confused:

You're a Man U fan!

I think I've heard it all now.:lol:

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I was surprised too, Bananas. :lol:

Lion, where are you from?

7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Chicago Fire from MLS and Arsenal from the Premier League

8. Lionsnake

Lionsnake Registered Member

Me I'm from Florida.

9. Bananas

You just purchased Aaron Ramsey from us, he is electric and great at making breaks. Just like (Ysabel and) Rennes we sell all our best players. :(

10. padd

padd Registered Member

AC Milan,
    had a shitty year in 2007-2008, they made mistakes, and I'm hoping getting rid of those fuckin Brazilians fixed their mistakes from the past year. Here's hopes for a final Scuddeto and a UEFA Cup for Maldini.