Favorite Soccer Team

Lionsnake

Registered Member
As a soccer player I would like to know what's your favorite soccer team? Mine is the Islanders from Puerto Rico.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Cardiff City (Bluebirds) <<Welsh team who play in the English championship, hopefully be in the Premiership soon. Cup finalists this year and seem to progress slightly every year even through off-field politics and finance should be hindering us.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Rennes - plays in French League 1, one of the top teams but unfortunately we're always a bit under the cut off from the Champions League. Good players get trained here and then exchanged later for bigger clubs who can afford better pay.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Manchester United - English Premier League side. Current Premiership and European Cup champions. The most successful English team in the last twenty years.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Manchester United - English Premier League side. Current Premiership and European Cup champions. The most successful English team in the last twenty years.
Really!:-o

Well I never imagined?!? who would of guessed?!?!:confused:

You're a Man U fan!

I think I've heard it all now.:lol:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I was surprised too, Bananas. :lol:

Lion, where are you from?

padd

Registered Member
AC Milan,
had a shitty year in 2007-2008, they made mistakes, and I'm hoping getting rid of those fuckin Brazilians fixed their mistakes from the past year. Here's hopes for a final Scuddeto and a UEFA Cup for Maldini.