• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Super Nintendo Favorite SNES game

dDave

V.I.P.
I remember a few of those really old levels from the original mario kart. The original Mario circuit was fun along with rainbow road.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Going to go with Zelda, or the Super Mario All Stars collection (with Super Mario World, of course).

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd probably pick Super Mario World, unless All Stars counts as one game, which I don't think it does. Super Mario World was an awesome game. Oddly enough I loved the original Zelda on NES but have never played any of the SNES ones. I never owned a SNES though. I went the Genesis route instead.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Super Punchout!!

greatest game of all time, still play it every 6 months

still get less than 6 seconds on Piston Hurricane

Apocalypse

Definitely Chrono Trigger, most fun I've ever had on the SNES :D

dDave

V.I.P.
Zelda was a very fun game, I'm really not sure what I was saying when I started this thread, Mario Kart is not my favorite game (honestly) I must have accidentally not completed the post.

Super Mario World Is my favorite game

of course

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I still say Link to the Past is the best Zelda game ever!

there are too many favs on the SNES
even obscure titles like Uniracers