• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite snack foods?

dDave

V.I.P.
I'm pretty sure all of us have snacks from time to time. What are some of your favorites?

I really like a good snack mix such as Chex Mix (cheddar is a pretty good flavor for this) or Gardettos.

Usually when I get a snack I'll do something like make eggs, waffles, or even just get a bown of cereal.

I'll treat anything that's quick and easy to make as a snack. It depends on what we have in the pantry/fridge.

What are some of your favorite snack foods?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I love making toasted sandwiches. Cheese and tomato is a classic. It's definitely one of my favourite snack foods. Aside from that usual things like chips and lollies work a charm. Also cashew nuts. I love cashews!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
There are several things I like as a snack, some healthy, some not so much. I like pizza rolls, chips, ice cream, bananas, grapes, cereal, summer sausage and crackers, muffins and a few other things too numerous to mention. I get tired of the same snack so what I have one week I may not have again for several weeks.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Grilled cheese sammiches or just plain old cheese and crackers tend to do the job for me. I also really like those Special K chocolate and pretzel snack bars. Popcorn's good too. But if I'm feeling super lazy, I'll just nuke a Pizza Pop or something.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I like cereal bars, especially the ones which contain chocolate. I also like Snack a Jacks and Doritos. A healthier option would be a mix of strawberries, grapes and blueberries.

Elanor

Registered Member
If I am trying to be healthy, then I will have either an apple or some kind of berry. Also like cashew and hazelnuts. On days when I am not fussed on healthyness then a snack will usually involve cheese!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
When I'm being healthy, usually it's cottage cheese plus a fruit...either strawberries or grapes, cheese and triscuits, or cliff mojo bar.

When I'm being bad, it's usually popcorn or funyuns.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Mmm, Funyuns. I love those things, but I'm sure they're terrible for you.

My favorite snacks are pretzels, cheese and crackers and olives, cashews, popcorn, fruit, or chips and salsa or guacamole.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Guacamole is a fantastic snack. It's easily my favorite.

However, I am also a huge fan of those mixed nuts cans you can get. Cashews, walnuts, pecans, etc. Not a huge fan of the almonds but everything else is pretty solid.

Zenheizer

needs practice
Chips and salsa are like hard drugs for me. It's a problem.

One day I'll overdose.