Favorite smell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merc, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I could have sworn I saw a thread like this, but I can't find it. I've searched so if there is one, I apologize.

I had a sudden that my favorite smell in the entire world is the beach. Not just the smell of the ocean, but the sand, the food along the boardwalk, and the sunscreen all mixed together. I can't wait to go to the beach again just to experience it again.

How about you?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

If this thread is staying open then - birthday cake candles, rain at night-time, and vanilla are my three favourite smells.

4. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

golf. the perfect grass, the fresh air, the smell of the glove and dirt, its awesome. baseball and hockey have nice smells too. for things that aren't sports, i would say turkey dressing, pineapple, my own feet(dont ask i just like it).

5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Fresh cut grass, the smell at petrol stations, and freshly baked bread.

6. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

It's a hard tie between fresh rain and the smell of the moisture in the air and the datura flower.

I've almost come to the conclusion that if we were to pick a mate by smell alone, I'd want my mate to smell like datura. It has such a beautiful perfume, and it's a pretty flower, too.
    [​IMG]
    ------

Hockey? Seriously?! Holy hell. I used to work medical standby for hockey games, and I have to say, that pungent smell of stagnant sweat in the pads is a smell that I'll never forget. And not for a good reason.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

hey, the guy also likes the smell of his own feet. What more needs to be said :lol:

I like the smell of unsweetened cranberry juice.

8. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

I love the smell of coconut. And.. sunblock. :) Pineapple, and really anything citrus smells sooo nice, too.

9. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

theres nothing wrong with hockey or my feet thank you very much lol

10. Mexican

Mexican Registered Member

Rain
    Babys
    Puppies
    Coffee
    Fresh Fruit
    Gasoline
    A match just after you blow it out