Favorite smell

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I could have sworn I saw a thread like this, but I can't find it. I've searched so if there is one, I apologize.

I had a sudden that my favorite smell in the entire world is the beach. Not just the smell of the ocean, but the sand, the food along the boardwalk, and the sunscreen all mixed together. I can't wait to go to the beach again just to experience it again.

How about you?

greyham_G

Registered Member
golf. the perfect grass, the fresh air, the smell of the glove and dirt, its awesome. baseball and hockey have nice smells too. for things that aren't sports, i would say turkey dressing, pineapple, my own feet(dont ask i just like it).

Hiei

The Hierophant
It's a hard tie between fresh rain and the smell of the moisture in the air and the datura flower.

I've almost come to the conclusion that if we were to pick a mate by smell alone, I'd want my mate to smell like datura. It has such a beautiful perfume, and it's a pretty flower, too.

------
golf. the perfect grass, the fresh air, the smell of the glove and dirt, its awesome. baseball and hockey have nice smells too. for things that aren't sports, i would say turkey dressing, pineapple, my own feet(dont ask i just like it).

Hockey? Seriously?! Holy hell. I used to work medical standby for hockey games, and I have to say, that pungent smell of stagnant sweat in the pads is a smell that I'll never forget. And not for a good reason.

Last edited:
Hockey? Seriously?! Holy hell. I used to work medical standby for hockey games, and I have to say, that pungent smell of stagnant sweat in the pads is a smell that I'll never forget. And not for a good reason.
hey, the guy also likes the smell of his own feet. What more needs to be said :lol:

I like the smell of unsweetened cranberry juice.