TV Favorite Sitcom

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Marvelous1, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

Just a simple question today. What is your favorite sitcom?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I'd say Seinfeld, followed closely by King of Queens, followed closely by the Office.

I don't watch much comedy though, Generally if I'm watching a sitcom it's one of those three.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to go with All in the Family. I've seen every episodes maybe three teams each. A lot of people wonder why I like it so much, especially at my age. Well it's because of the great storylines in every episode. I also love Archie Bunker the things that comes out of his mouth are priceless. His facial reactions are hilarious as well.

4. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Only Fools and Horses, Porridge, Open all Hours or Still Game. I have seen every episode of all these sitcoms and am always laughing myself silly at them. To me, they never get old.

I'm partial to a bit of Friends as well. Dinnerladies too. I love sitcoms.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Either Everybody Loves Raymond, My Wife and Kids, Reba or King of Queens. It's really hard to choose just ONE out of those four. I have them at the top spot, all equally. :D

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I'm partial to any old british comedy sitcoms. Blackadder and Fawlty Towers are my favourites I think, but there are lots more. The only more recent sitcom I really watch is Everybody loves Raymond, because it was always on TV in the morning before I went to school, and I still catch it on every now and then. Oh King of Queens, too.

7. KarlW

KarlW Registered Member

I could never pick just one because I have too many favorites, including:

1950s: Life of Riley, I Love Lucy, Honeymooners
    1960s: Beverly Hillbillies, Munsters, Get Smart
    1970s: Happy Days, All in the Family, One Day at a Time
    1980s: Cosby Show, ALF, Simpsons
    1990s: Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, King of Queens
    2000s: Big Bang Theory, Gary Unmarried, Two and a Half Men

(To name only a few)

8. CyberTiger

CyberTiger Registered Member

That ought to be Reba.It was the best and funniest show.Why?I don't know it just goes with my type of humor plus i'm a Reba McEntire fan from childhood.

9. FleshCouture

FleshCouture Registered Member

Everybody Loves Raymond, The King Of Queens, Just Shoot Me, The Office, Malcolm In The Middle and Everybody Hates Chris.

There's no way I can choose just one of those):

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

My all time favorite is probably Seinfeld, I've seen pretty much all of them.

I also really like Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office, and King Of Queens though.