TV Favorite Sitcom growing up

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What was your favorite sitcom growing up, I don't want you to choose something that is fairly new I want something that is like around 10 years old. Please tell me why you liked it so much.

For me there's a lot but I would have to go with Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I believe that was one of the most hilarious shows of all time. Carlton was a great character he made the show in my mind, Will was great as well, I like the entire cast of the show, and when they had to be serious they did an awesome job as well.

Honorable mentions:

-Saved By the Bell
-Family Matters
-Full House
-Step by Step

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I didn't watch sitcoms really. I loved the Nickelodeon shows such as Doug and Rugrats. I did watch Fresh Prince once in awhile, but not enough to remember.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Probably Full House, Family Matters, and Step by Step. I use to watch those shows all the time when I was younger. I remember TGIF looking forward to watching those shows.

When you think about it Full House and Step by Step were similar a house full of people and different characters in one they all got along in the latter they didnt. Those shows appealed to me cuz of the characters.

Im not going to lie they made me feel good growing up. (Now I cant stand watching reruns of it)

Family Matters I only watched because of Steve Urkel. That was what got me into it.

I also watched Home Improvement and I thought it was funnier than all those mentioned above. However, I didnt catch the show that often and for some reason even though it made me laugh the most I never went out of my way to watch it...

Now its the only one of the shows I enjoy and like watching of the 4 mentioned.

edit: Totally forgot about The Drew Carey Show. That was my favorite. Thanks for reminding me Vincent.

Dude being from the Cleveland Area Drew Carey was huge here. Everyone watched that show.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
ok I'm dating myself here

The Cosby Show
Happy Days
Laverne & Shirley
Night Court
Cheers

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
Those are tough to remember but I though of a few:

Wings
Highlander
SWAT Kats
Boston Public
7th Heaven
Xeona: Warrior Princess
Quantum Leap
Star Trek: Next Generation

I rarely watched sitcoms. The only one's I ever watched even a little were ome Improvement and the Drew Carry Show.

I was really more for cartoons and stuff though. I watched a lot of game shows like Legend of the Hidden Temple too. |: