TV favorite Seinfeld moment

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Uncle Leo is good, and Jackie is hilarious, especially when he like uses three words in a row to describe something.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah he's very funny , especially when Kramer settles with that person forgot which one, and Jackie like who told you to you to settle, that was just gold, and what I like about the last episodes is you see every character that was in the show.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I thought the whole series finale was rather stupid. I wish they would have just go to make there show. Julia Dreyfus, who plays Elaine, wanted all of them to die at the end.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I don't agree with you the last episodes where good, I have a lot of people saying to me it was boring, but I though it was a great way to finish it.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Having them get arrested for not helping someone was a huge let down, they could have easily made it more interesting.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes I agree with that, but it was a real good way to get all the old characteres appear in the last episodes, explaining how stupid and bad they're. I really liked it to be honest with you.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The trial itself was hilarious, just the events leading up to the trial were what made me angry.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You can't forget though it's a show about nothing. So laughing at this fat guy cause he's getting harrassed and not doing anything about it....it's priceless.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I still didnt find that part to be very funny, plus the robber robs someone in day light, with a cop near enough to arrested Seinfeld and crew, and yet they couldnt catch the robber.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that was stupid, but the point of the plot was to get them arrested, that's really why they didn't bother to catch the robber, but it was pretty funny seeing the fat guy getting robbed.