TV favorite Seinfeld moment

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by jlgarfysama, Mar 28, 2006.

1. jlgarfysama

jlgarfysama Guest

Oh, man, I can't get enough of this show. What would you say were your favorite moments on the show?

Mine:
    The Bubble Boy fiasco
    George's fight for a Twix bar
    The one with Keith Hernandez

I've got a lot more, but it would take up a lot of space to name them all :D

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Mine would have to be when Goerge goes to a birthday party, and he starts to smell smoke in the kitchen and he starts to scream fire fire, and pushes everyone out of the way, and knocks down the grandmother, and shuts the door on everyone that was brilliant.

3. Serenity now.....insanity later.

4. Mine would have to be when that tall guy(I forgot his name) is hidong in his apartment because he think someone is robbing his house and hes like oh this is like Anne Frank, but it was really his friend.

5. Kramer maybe, I do not remeber that scene for some reason.

6. scriver058

scriver058 Guest

I'm a huge Seinfeld fan like every ep is classic to me but the funniest sh*t is always with Kramer though.

7. Kramer is my favorite character, I also love Newman, and George's dad.

8. Babe_Ruth

Newman is hilarious especially when he starts telling that spitting story with Keith Hernadez. During that scene Newman and Kramer are so funny together....but when are they not.

9. Yeah I know, I love when Kramer and Newman are together, I also like when Jerry and Newman talk to each other.

10. Babe_Ruth

Yeah that's funny he's like Hello Jerry, then Jerry is like Hello Newman, it's so funny, there's so many funny characters like The Soup Nazi and Jackie Childs and I really like Hey Jerry it's Uncle Leo, that's so funny.