• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Favorite Seinfeld Episode

willge87

Registered Member
For me it has to be The Pen where Jerry and Elaine visit Jerry's parents in Florida. His parents live in Del Boca Vista, which is a retirement community in Florida not too different from the real-life Century Village in Deerfield Beach where my grandparents and now my parents own a condo. The antics that went on in that place are so eerily similar to some of the things that go on in real life. For example, Elaine has to sleep on an uncomfortable bed with a bar, well welcome to my life of visits to Florida. Secondly, Jerry's parents will never use the air conditioning which is something my grandparents were infamous for when we were down there. Also, the gossip or yenta as we call it in Yiddish was also pretty real. My grandparents are not those type of people, but there are certainly people down there who are.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I wasn't to fond of that episode in all honesty.

For me, it's really tough since there's so many great episodes(Seinfeld is in my top five favorite tv shows) but if I had to choose one, I would go with the Marine Biologist. George pretends to be a Marine Biologist to impress this girl, and at the end he needs to save a whale. So he roles up his pant legs and goes in the ocean.

Funniest part is when he tells the stories to Jerry, Elaine and Kramer. The facial expressions after he pulls out the golf ball was priceless, especially Kramer's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8KUgUqprw

Just brilliant.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Such a hard question to answer because of the amount of great episodes they were actually was. But if I had to pinpoint one specific episode right now it would be The marine biologist. So many great scenes, George starts dating a woman who (told by Jerry) thinks George is a marine biologist. Elaine's electronic organizer injures a person after being launched from a limo by a Russian novelist. Kramer decides to golf on the beach.

EDIT: I thought you were going to pick the birthday party biz lol. Oh well.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dickey's Flow said:
EDIT: I thought you were going to pick the birthday party biz lol. Oh well.
Birthday party had one of the best scenes when George smells the smoke and pushes the granny and the kids to get to safety which was hilarious. But when you consider a full episode, the Marine Biologist takes it.

I had a feeling you were going to pick that one, too.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
How can you have a great? It's crazy. This show was too amazing to pick a great.

George playing Frogger. The "spitting" incident. Vandaley Industies. Cotton uniforms for the Yankees. No Soup For you! The Calzones! Kramer having the Cubans sleeping in a stand up dresser. Kramer and his intern with the oil in a bladder - HELLLLLLO! Jerry and his pirate costume. Lobster hands. George dating that pageant chick to only drown her doves... Getting a girls number off of a aids walk list, Kramer in the marathon flashing gang symbols. Kramer and Jimmy! When they went to the party and Elaine ran the classic line "I think the dingo ate your baby!". Jerry's car with the BO. Parking in the handicap space. Jerry cashing his birthday gifts from his grandmother.

Best.
Sitcom.
Ever!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who is your favorite character? For me, it's george Constanza. He plays his character to a tee and all my favorite scenes involve. One of my favorite scenes is when to see the psychiatrist and she was him questions and all he could concentrate on was his zipper on his jacket because it was stuck. And by the end, even the psychiatrist was trying to get it to go down. Oh man, I cried laughing the first time I saw that.

Crypticshock

Registered Member
One of the best Constanza episodes was when he was trying to cheat on the test.

Also... other favourite episodes Kramer and the Kenny Rogers chicken. Jerry and the guy starting up a restaurant, where some guy shakes out his rat skinned hat and the fur goes everywhere and the restaurant gets shut down.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
At first my favourite character was Kramer. His facial expressions alone got me, but as I grew more mature and understood the jokes a lot more, George became one of my favourite TV characters of all time. His pickiness towards women, his stupid plans that always got him in trouble and his cheapness was just too much.

TORHABSFAN

I gotta go with the contest. that was gold TV for me. betting on who could go the longest with out wacking or flicking lol pure gold.