Favorite Seasonal Food??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EndWinterRomance, Nov 23, 2008.

1. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

whats your favorite food that in most cases you can only get during the holidays or is usually consumed during the holidays (for those of you who want to say turkey)

mine is definately peppermint, peppermint EVERYTHING! but mostly peppermint hot chocolate. mmmmmm

you?

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Yule log is the first thing that springs to mind :lick2:
    Can't really think of anything else... yeah turkey of course, we hardly ever have that apart from during the holidays. End up eating it in sandwiches for daays after Christmas day so I guess we get sick of it for a whole year :D

3. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Stuffing! :drool:
    Nut roast is great but I eat that whenever so that's cheating.
    Stuffing for some reson seems to be more seasonal.

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

usually roast turkey, chicken or beef for christmas dinner, but another thing that springs to mind is mulled wine and mince pies

5. R1zla

R1zla Registered Member

Would have to be roast turkey. Can just picture it on a plate with roast potatoes and veg and lashings of delicious gravy.

I finally get around to posting and I go oeverboard lol

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

My ex's mum does a bacon jiont cooked in cider with apples,oranges and cloves,the only time she does it is Christmas,it is so good the taste is amazing.

7. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Egg nog and sweet potato casserole. |:>

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

My favorite seasonal foods are egg nog, pumpkin pie, and mini candy canes with hot chocolate.

9. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Gingerbread cookies with crispy frosting. So delish. And eggnog and hot coco.

10. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Mince pies and squirty cream has always lead me to believe that food can be better than sex.

That's a major plus point for Christmas.