• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Scene?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

What is your favorite scene in DragonBall/Z and the movies. My favorite scene in DB would have to be the 23rd TB fight between Piccolo and Goku, and in Z the 17 fight. In the movies I like Piccolo's fight with Coolers men, and whenever him and Vegeta are sitting back to back, like in movie 7 and 9. I also liked it when he basically handed Vegeta his ass by making him fight in movie 8.

M

Milk

I don't understand why you like Picollo so much. <D

Anyways, the scene where Vegeta turned SSJ for the first time was great. Also where he used his Final Flash for the first time.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That really makes no sense, how old are you? You act like you are two years old.

M

Milk

Yeah I think it's funny. <D

But in all truth, I like you because you like Piccollo. Not many fans make him their favourite. He's not the main character, rarely given any cool parts, and let's admit, he's green and icky.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Actually, A LOT of fans like him, because he's not a main character, still a bad ass, and still has quite a few cool parts, and when you say green and icky you lose all credibility at being older then 10.

M

Milk

Oh hey I like him too, just not to the extent that you do. <D

I especially loved the scene where he toyed around with Cell stage 1 and Android 17.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My favorite scene is when the Tournament before Buu arrives is happening, and Shin is there so is Kubuto(or something like that) and Kubuto is about to fight Gohan, and then they ask him to go to is full power and he just goes nuts, that's my all time best.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I like when Tien and Trunks fight in movie nine, and when Goku/Piccolo fight Garlics henchman in the first movie. Oh and the fight between Piccolo and Goku in movie 2 kicked ass.