• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Quote from a movie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ah good old James Bond. I also like Al Pacino in Scar Face, Let me introduce you to my little friend. That one is a classic quote from a classic movie.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Bond is always good, though this new one is questionable.

B

Blitz

I also like a Quote from Terminator 2, "come with me, if you want to live."

That was pretty badass lol. That Star Wars one is hilarious too, great stuff.

Blur

iPimp
all i have in this world is my balls and my word, and i dont break em for nobody.

:D

Ã

Æshættr

From Airplane! "We need to get these passengers to a hospital." "A hospital? What is it?" "It's a big white building with patients and doctors, but that's not important right now. . ."

I can't remember the exact wording, but that sounds pretty close.

"On the first morning of the expedition I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How the elephant fit into them I'll never know." - Marx Brothers: Animal Crackers.

"But I'm not the messiah!" "Only the true messiah would deny being the messiah!" "All right, I AM the messiah!" "He is the messiah!" - Monty Python's The Life of Brian

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
There are so many from Dodgeball that I love so much.

one of them being, "You're about as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop"

haha. the spell checker tried to correct "poopie" into "pope"

Malificus

Likes snow
Monty Python and The Holy Grail is full of glorious quotes.

"I Fart in your General direction" (With a heavy French accent)

"It's just a flesh wound" (From the Black Knight, who just lost yet another limb)

And, of course,
"She turned me into a newt!"
"A newt?"
"I got better..."

K

kajin_phoenixlord

Some more good movie quotes I heard was, "Tell me what's going on here and I don't wanna hear an act of God" from Big Trouble In Little China.

"Just tell me where my suit is, woman!" from The Incredibles.

"Look like me?! You, of all people, should know I would never in my life wear black, silk underwear! Look at him, a faggot!" from Double Impact. Funniest line Van Damme ever said.

Italiano

Film Elitist
"How did you find us?"
"I'm a world class assassin, fuckhead." Bruce Willis, Lucky # Sleven.

"Respect is the only real currency." Clive Owen, Inside Man

"God's gonna sit this one out..." and "No, not vengeance, its punishment..." Tom Jane, The Punisher

"Live or die, make your choice... Let the game begin..." Tobin Bell, Saw, Saw II

K

kajin_phoenixlord

"I'm the Alpha to your Omega." Agent Smith from Enter the Matrix. Well technically it's a movie line.