• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Favorite Quote from a movie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite quote from a movie? Mine as to be I'll be back from Terminator, I know it's not a real bright one or something like that but, I will always remember it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
There's a lot, but one I can think of is from Spaceballs, "I'm a mog, half man, half dog! I'm my own best friend."

K

kajin_phoenixlord

My favorite line is from Pulp Fiction, "You ready to blow?! Well, I'm a mushroom cloud layin' muthaf***a, muthaf***a!" lol One of the best lines of the movie.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just thought of something that's bound to be my new favorite line from a movie . . . WE GOT MUTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES ON THIS PLANE! - Samuel Jackson, Snakes on a Plane, destined to be the greatest movie of all time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's also: Are you crying...You're crying....There's no crying in baseball. A great quote from Tom Hanks in a League of their Own.

Blur

iPimp
"Yippie ka yee mother fucker"

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Lmao Merc, that one from Spaceballs is great, and Blurs from Die Hard is good as well. I have several quotes from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Se7en, and a few other movies, I may list some later.

L

lilbballfrk

i dont have a favorite but the one i hear the most is "Luke, i am your father." LOL

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's a common one; Luke I am your father. but yeah the one from Die Hard from Bruce Willis was really funny, I love it forgot about that one as well.