Movies Favorite Quote from a movie?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

What is your favorite quote from a movie? Mine as to be I'll be back from Terminator, I know it's not a real bright one or something like that but, I will always remember it.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

There's a lot, but one I can think of is from Spaceballs, "I'm a mog, half man, half dog! I'm my own best friend."

3. My favorite line is from Pulp Fiction, "You ready to blow?! Well, I'm a mushroom cloud layin' muthaf***a, muthaf***a!" lol One of the best lines of the movie.

4. Merc

I just thought of something that's bound to be my new favorite line from a movie . . . WE GOT MUTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES ON THIS PLANE! - Samuel Jackson, Snakes on a Plane, destined to be the greatest movie of all time.

5. Babe_Ruth

There's also: Are you crying...You're crying....There's no crying in baseball. A great quote from Tom Hanks in a League of their Own.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

"Yippie ka yee mother fucker"

7. Lmao Merc, that one from Spaceballs is great, and Blurs from Die Hard is good as well. I have several quotes from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Se7en, and a few other movies, I may list some later.

8. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i dont have a favorite but the one i hear the most is "Luke, i am your father." LOL

9. Babe_Ruth

Yeah that's a common one; Luke I am your father. but yeah the one from Die Hard from Bruce Willis was really funny, I love it forgot about that one as well.

10. Merc

C'mon, how could you forget, "Martini, shaken, not stirrred?"