Movies Favorite Quote from a movie?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What is your favorite quote from a movie? Mine as to be I'll be back from Terminator, I know it's not a real bright one or something like that but, I will always remember it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
There's a lot, but one I can think of is from Spaceballs, "I'm a mog, half man, half dog! I'm my own best friend."

K

kajin_phoenixlord

My favorite line is from Pulp Fiction, "You ready to blow?! Well, I'm a mushroom cloud layin' muthaf***a, muthaf***a!" lol One of the best lines of the movie.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I just thought of something that's bound to be my new favorite line from a movie . . . WE GOT MUTHAFUCKIN' SNAKES ON THIS PLANE! - Samuel Jackson, Snakes on a Plane, destined to be the greatest movie of all time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's also: Are you crying...You're crying....There's no crying in baseball. A great quote from Tom Hanks in a League of their Own.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Lmao Merc, that one from Spaceballs is great, and Blurs from Die Hard is good as well. I have several quotes from Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Se7en, and a few other movies, I may list some later.

L

lilbballfrk

i dont have a favorite but the one i hear the most is "Luke, i am your father." LOL

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's a common one; Luke I am your father. but yeah the one from Die Hard from Bruce Willis was really funny, I love it forgot about that one as well.