Movies Favorite Quentin Tarantino Film?

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by MAgnum9987, Jul 27, 2010.

1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

What is your favorite Quentin Tarantino film?

I'm stuck between his recent Inglorious Basterds and his classic Pulp Fiction.

I love the way these movies are set up in the way that the various pieces parallel and then come together, and then the format of Chapters, it really sends a clear order of things.

And I just love his attention to detail. He sets the mood, he keeps everything in check, and then getting some good suspense as you wonder what the fuck is going on? I love it.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

For me personally, I have to go with the movie Hero with Jet Li.

I'm a HUGE Jet Li fan for starters, and I like the way that Terentino directs movies. I loved the movie, all the angles of it, and it had some kick ass fight scenes, too.

I can always tell if Terentino has directed a movie just by watching it, because all of his movies are done in parts and tell about three or so stories all at the same time, then he wraps them up at the end somehow. I like that.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Funny you made this thread as I noticed on IMDB yesterday that there's going to be Kill Bill Volume 3... But not until 2014.

Pulp Fiction is definitely my favourite of his. I love the way there is always something happening and there's never a dull moment. It's entertaining and one of my favourite films of all time.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Yeah, I heard about that as well. I hope it turns out to be as good as the first two. Personally I liked Kill Bill Vol. 1 better than the second one, but they were both awesome films. Then again anything Tarantino makes is just awesome. I liked Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown but my favorite one has to be Pulp Fiction, though. I loved it.

Sin City was great too, but it wasn't entirely directed by Tarantino (He shared credit with Frank Miller and Robert Rodriquez), he had a hand in the production, and he directed a few scenes here and there.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I really liked Inglorious Bastards, and Kill Bill Vol. 1. I don't know if I've seen 2, and if I have I don't really remember it.

Not sure which of the two I like more though.

6. RJ-Cool

RJ-Cool "Expect the unexpected"

My favorite Quentin Tarantino film would have to be the
    classic Pulp Fiction.

7. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Pulp Fiction is my first, followed very closely by Kill bill 2 and Inglorious Basterds.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Seems to be a trend going on here. Pulp Fiction is definitely my favourite, then Kill Bill 1 & 2. Excited about a 3rd one, hopefully it's as good as the other 2.

9. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

No love for Reservoir Dogs? That's definitely mine. The dialogue is so sharp not to mention the incredible "Stuck in the middle with you" sequence. I also think the very first scene in Inglorious Basterds deserves a mention, that is one of the best exectuted scenes I have ever seen in one of his flicks.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't seen Reservoir Dogs.

I'm going to go a different route here and say Death Proof. There are some boring dialogue parts in it...but I like it more than his other movies. I would have liked Kill Bill Vol 1 if there hadn't been so many ridiculous blood sprays or anime cuts in it. I did enjoy Vol 2 because most of what I didn't like about 1 was cut out of 2.

Konshentz likes this.