• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Favorite PS/2 RPG?

M

Masakado

What is your favorite RPG for the playstation or PS2?

Mines is Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

The graphics are great, the storyline is very original, and the soundtrack is awesome. Even though the battles are turn based, it's still a lot of fun. Recruiting demons and being able to customize them is my favorite feature of this RPG. The puzzles were a little tough the first time through though... for me anyways ::)

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Dragon Quest VIII because it is so expansive and it is just an enjoyable game with a great cast of characters who really grow on you lol

007 Vegita

For me i would have to say Final Fantasy X. No i am not a Final Fantasy fanstic but one day my friend offered me a chance to play so i gave it a shot...and boy was i addicited to it. the story line,character and battle sequence was kick ass. ::)

Vegito728

Registered Member
For me it was FF7 I loved the story and the characters especially Vincent and Septhiroth.

K

Kamui-Sama

FF7, Radiata Stories and Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 they're all nice!!!

Rastisrules

Registered Member
FF7, DQ8 , Kingdom hearts there all awsome games.