• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Favorite Playoff series?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's your favorite playoff series you've ever seen? Mine has to be the 2001 semi final playoffs between the Toronto Raptors and the Philadelphia 76ers, it was so fun to watch Vince Carter and Allen Iverson go head to head, one game Allen Iverson scored 51 points I believe then Carter comes back the next game with 50 points. The game went to a deciding game 7, on that same date Vince Carter had is graduation, and a lot of people were mad cause he said he was going, so he did, and he did come back for the game, which he played an awesome game, and he had the ball at the end to try to win the game and the ball just hit the front of the rim. It's the best series I've ever seen.

C

chezzy62

I like this years Lakers-Suns series. It's so dramatic, there are so many fights, and a lot of pressure. Did you see game 5? WOW.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah Game 5 was pretty awesome when Kobe hit that game winner, I was like wow that was an amazing shot he just made, and there was also a lot of questionable calls like when they called Timeout and never got it, or when Steve Nash slipped, it is a great series, but I still prefer my choice :)

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
since I'm a Mavs fan, I loved the Mavs Grixxlies series. nice and short, and exciting at the same time.

next would probably be the Suns-Lakers series. It's practically the only series that's true playoff action right now

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You guys dont watch lots of Basketball if your favorite series are these years series, even though Suns and Lakers is a pretty intense series. Another sick series was Lakers vs Blazers 2000-2001 that was another exciting series and the Lakers came back to win game 7 and win three straight championships.